Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has 800 lawyers located in 52 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. Ogletree Deakins has been named a Law Firm of the Year six consecutive years by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” In 2017, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Labor Law - Management category. In addition to handling labor and employment law matters, the firm has thriving practices focused on business immigration, employee benefits, and workplace safety and health law. Ogletree Deakins represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
Our Greenville, SC administrative office has an opportunity for a Financial Systems Analyst to join the firm’s expanding Corporate Accounting and Finance Department.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Summary of Position:
The Financial Systems Analyst’s responsibilities include assisting with the day to day administration of the Firm’s time and billing system, supporting attorneys and other internal clients by providing data and end-user support, and ensuring financial information data integrity. Reports to the Senior Manager of Client Accounting Applications Development & Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These are the essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Supports Elite Enterprise, Elite Webview, nQueue Billback, IntApp Total Time, and other financial systems
- Supports the Firm’s custom ancillary applications that integrate with Elite Enterprise
- Provides data and reports to Accounting and other departments within the Firm using various tools such as T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Elite Enterprise, Excel and Intellistat
- Maintains all master file tables (i.e. timekeeper, matter, general ledger accounts, cost codes, ledger codes, etc.)
- Maintains user security within Elite Enterprise
- Monitors, and corrects as necessary, system batch reports and data integrity reports
- Identifies and resolves all end-user and data issues for Elite Enterprise
- Key participant of the month-end time finalization process
- Backup for other personnel in department
- Liaison between all Accounting sub-departments
- Assists with implementing software application version upgrades
- Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency of department
- Creates and maintains documentation for the Financial Systems group