Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Experience with H-1B, B-1, L-1, J-1, H, E, TN, Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Consular Processing, I-140, Naturalizations, I-485, PERM labor certifications, handling immigration office administrative process. Experience preparing extensions, amendment petitions, labor certification applications along with family-based petitions, naturalization and visa applications, changes of address, withdrawals, etc.
- Experience interacting with and submitting applications to the USCIS, DOL and other government agencies.
- The individual should be able to execute the entire application process --from setting up files, labels, both electronically and
to drafting and filing, to responding to RFEs.
- This position requires contact with employees and monitoring case load and expiration dates from beginning to end.
- Should also be able to manage our internal company immigration database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be proactive and detail-oriented.
- Computer proficient;
- Knowledge of compliance issues (i.e. I-9) preferred; and
- The perfect candidate must be a team player, problem solver, self-motivated, able to accomplish tasks, detail oriented, and have the ability to understand and resolve visa-related issues under attorney supervision; must be resourceful, creative, and have initiative
Duane Morris LLP offers innovative solutions to the legal and business challenges presented by today's evolving global markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, 401(k) with firm match, pension, life insurance and generous PTO. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D