Associate tax attorney needed to assist in resolution of client's tax and debt issues. This is a small firm with one managing attorney. Looking for an attorney with experience in representing clients in front of the Internal Revenue Service examinations, collections and appeals divisions and will represent clients in front of the Arizona Department of Revenue. Additionally, bankruptcy, estate planning, probate and some litigation experience would be a plus. Preferable experience needed is more than 1 year.
- Assist in representing clients under audit examination with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Assist in representing clients that are under collections with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Assist in representing clients in appeals and in US Tax Court.
- Research and writing regarding clients tax and other debt issues and applications relating to resolving clients issues.
- Assist in tax preparation of clients taxes.
- Representation of clients in 341 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy hearings.
- Representation of clients in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases in US Bankruptcy Court.
- Assist in working through Chapter 13 confirmation.
- Meet with clients face to face and over the phone to provide status of their legal matters.
- Some minor litigation work is performed.
- Some estate planning and probate work is performed.
- Consultations with prospective clients on tax and bankruptcy matters.