Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has 800 lawyers located in 51 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. Ogletree Deakins has been named a Law Firm of the Year six consecutive years by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” In 2017, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Labor Law - Management category. In addition to handling labor and employment law matters, the firm has thriving practices focused on business immigration, employee benefits, and workplace safety and health law. Ogletree Deakins represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
Our Greenville, SC administrative office has an opportunity for an experienced Help Desk Analyst to join the firm’s expanding practice.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Summary of Position:
The Help Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for first and second level phone and email support for the firm on a variety of hardware and software.
The following are the most common duties/responsibilities of the position, but are not limited to and may be modified at any time:
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves problems with a goal of 85% First Call Resolution, escalates appropriately when necessary.
- Logs all help desk calls or email requests into the IT Service Management System and updates incident and/or problem information.
- Meets the business need by providing a workaround, sets and meets expectations.
- Follows up, ensuring the issue is resolved or the request is satisfied.
- Contributes to the IT Service Management knowledge-base.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Practices total contact ownership from acknowledgement to closure.
- Contributes to the good of the IT Department and the entire firm.
- Participates in new application testing and special projects.
- A mobile device and laptop will be provided by the firm, home internet access is required and the cost will be supplemented by the firm.
- This position is part of the Technology Operations Support Group, providing remote, first-responder assistance to end-users, and may require after-hours, weekends, and holidays for emergencies and scheduled projects/tasks.
The following are some of the most common technologies used in our offices that will be supported by the Help Desk Analyst:
- Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops.
- Windows 7, Office 2010, Autonomy FileSite (DMS).
- Mobile device support including iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- VPN and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services on all platforms.