Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge & experience. Certifications preferred.
- Solid experience translating business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Extensive experience on Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) strategy, design, and implementation of multiple databases.
- Experience with Meta data definition, implementation, and maintenance, new business rules identification and implementation to data rules, transformation program library maintenance, XML file generation, and data quality.
- Ability to provide off-hour (evening, weekends, and holidays) support for project and escalated issues, as needed
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, use initiative and judgment to accomplish results, participate as a team leader or member of a team, work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate, timely and professional manner
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required and ability to interact effectively and professionally with all learning styles, personality types and levels of management, staff and many external entities including clients and prospective clients of the Firm.
- MCTS, MCITP, MCSE: Data Platform, MVP certification and involvement with the MSSQL Server Community; membership in PASS, active in forums or newsgroups is a plus.
If interested in applying for the position:
Polsinelli PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.